What Makes a Good Reading Response:
- Back up statements with evidence from the text.
- Proofread for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
- Follow the prompt and the directions.
- Elaborate, but don't retell the story.
- Provide background information.
- Be clear and precise
Students, this week, you will read over your early blog posts and reflect on your response using the list above. Then, rewrite one of those early blogs to show that you know how to write a good response. You may use a book you read recently.
Please do this on Google Docs and print it out by Friday to turn in.