This week, YOU are going to write your very own Reading Response prompt!
This Week's Prompt:
Write a prompt that will encourage other students to write about their independent reading in a thoughtful way. Here are some things to think about as your create your prompt:
- The prompt should be open-ended, not a "yes or no" type question.
- The prompt should encourage students to explain their thinking in detail and back it up with evidence.
- It must be clear and easily understood.
- It should be applicable to a variety of books so that everyone in the class could respond no matter what they are reading.
- It should be proofread carefully.
Respond to this prompt with a prompt of your own. I look forward to hearing your ideas for a good reading response!