- Thanksgiving Assembly run by Mr. O'Neil --amazing!
- Dissecting owl pellets and reconstructing rodent skeletons.
- Class sing along of Pompeii and dance party.
- Wrapping up decimal division and multiplication and investigating fractions.
- Field Trip on Wednesday, December 3rd to the Peabody Museum at Harvard. WE NEED CHAPERONES!
- We'll be learning how the environment affected Native American tribal cultures and lifestyles.
- CASC Presentation about Weather on Thursday, December 4th.
- We'll be learning about the fundamentals of weather from the great Henry Massar.
- As a school, we celebrate Inclusive Schools week.
- Continue reading in our book groups. We're getting close to the ends of our books!
- Discuss how a narrator's point of view influences how an event is described.
- Read "Chester's Way" by Kevin Henkes as part of Inclusive Schools week.
- Take notes on Colonial America for our upcoming writing research project.
- Discuss and write about how people who are very different can be friends as part of Inclusive Schools week.
- Begin investigating fractions by finding a fraction of a whole.
- Divide whole numbers into parts to get answers that are fractions.
- Investigate mixed numbers.
- Compare and order fractions.
- Explore ways to find equivalent fractions.
- Research Colonial America and take notes.
- A travel brochure for a colonial region.
- An advertisement to persuade Europeans to come to your colony.
- Diary entries about life in the colonies.
That's the general plan for the week! Thanks for reading.