I asked students, What would a perfect school be like?
Students worked in teams of 4 or 5 to devise what their ideal school would look and feel like. Students worked on the following in their groups:
- A large detailed map of their Perfect School displaying the layout, key features, and visual appeal
- A list of 4-6 School Rules that govern their Perfect School
- Each student must write a narrative story about an experience (real or imagined) in school they feel was "perfect"
- A song/anthem for their Perfect School
- Artwork highlighting important features of their Perfect School
- A creative presentation to the group about why their Perfect School is so great